Saturday 25 March 2017

Happy Mothers Day Sunrise

Happy Mothers Day

The Spring Sunrise,
   was enough of a prize
But the familiar sound,
   of my mother around
was a part to remember
   glowing from the sunrise ember

The warmth crispened
   the closer it came to thunder
the embers a flame
   made thunder all tame
she puts in order all, ill, abused and insane
   as her reach touches all the she helps

Her speech was a blessing
   her organisation seemed like prediction,
as things to do, seemed like things done
   that's before the day was sun down
She blesses my head every time I hear her,
   her voice and my mother is very special

For those who are blessed enough to have know
   their mother, and shared the love unrestricted
then as perfect a life you shall have had
   like my mother has been a temple of
strength and warmth encouragement and support
   Throughout my life, and i wish to return the love
but i fear my sunset would be nothing on her sunrise.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment