Friday 22 July 2016

Poetry - New Beginnning

New Beginning

I went for stroll, to catch the sunset, and what do you know, there was calm and no snow a perfect autumn day / night. I picked up a stone as I crossed alone, just me myself and sadly my phone.

 
The setting had begun with the sound of the birds returning from their fun, not a whistle or a gun, just a gentle walk through a timeless horizun.


To get a better view, as the angles were askew, for the walk ended, on my risen tree stump pew.
The colours unreal as I began to feel a glorious change from orange/pink to grey/blue. And with no fright, but a balanced delight, on my left, not my right, was the identifier of night (The Moon).


I stood very calm with a past mending balm, and no Spring like the lamb, just the horizon, clouds, colours, sounds no more, the close flower bloom and a brightly shining half moon.

 
20 minutes past watch, the Spectrum reflecting off the lake yacht mast, for the spectre had gone and the past undone, for a new beginning of goodness to gently amass, with the reflection of the sun on our guiding satellite of the night.


I had no fright, just delight at the fight against plight, had taken flight and I was right in the middle of day and night, a new life had begun, beautiful like an angel, rainbow. 

When I saw these sights, I saw your true colours shining through, and that's why I love you, so just take a step and let yourself go, your true colours, are beautiful like an Angel / Rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment